Got Drive? You'll fit right in
Together with carsales this is your opportunity to gain an experience like no other, a career in technology at carsales will see you deliver more than just solutions and perfecting techniques. You will be joining an agile, dynamic and fast-paced team which thrives off creativity and collaboration to problem solve commercial ideas whilst identifying future industry trends.
You will join a dynamic 18-month graduate program, aimed at developing future career in the Technology space. You will have the chance to create an impact in roles and projects that really matter to our business. We'll surround you with a support crew of motivated, creative people who will help you grow your career. There will be lots of laughs along the way, whether it's participating in our Hackathons, lunchtime Spanish lessons or sending GIFs.
- Flexible working environment (we offer a range of flexible working options, not just working from home)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary caregivers, including an extra five days of 'Leave Up Your Sleeve' upon return to work
- Two weeks paid secondary caregivers leave, with the option to access two weeks of your sick/carers leave on top of this
- We also have regular Hackathons, attend conferences (which is all happening virtually right now…), We care about our employee's wellbeing and offer lunchtime, yoga, meditation and HIIT classes.
What the Carsales Team Can Offer You
- Support of a highly engaged, high-performing team. We have incredible talent in carsales that you will learn from.
- ASX 100 Listed Technology company growing globally with Australian based exec team.
- We are always looking for the best way to solve problems and open to hearing your ideas!
Ready to grow and share your skills
- Demonstrated inclusive and interpersonal attributes that connect you to our behaviours (we change the game, we own it, we step in, we are curious, we don't take ourselves too seriously)
- Understand and share expertise in Learning our tech stack, the languages that we code in, how to work in an agile environment and working with some of the latest technology.
- Develop and support solutions that deliver skills to the design, development, and implementation of new complex tech systems that each of these teams are working on. We have a lot of what we like to call "tribes" and each one is working on a different element of the business. As you work through your rotations you'll apply these skills.
- Motivation to grow your career in tech, such as becoming a professional software developer.
- Final year students/recent graduates with degree/expertise in a Technology related discipline, such as Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems or something along those lines.
- Online applications close Sunday night, 18th April 2021. Please submit a copy of your up-to-date academic results with your application to be considered for our program (you can use the Cover Letter section to upload your Transcript). Our recruitment process will include testing, video interviewing and assessment centres over the coming months.
- Graduates will commence employment in February 2022.
When you work at carsales you don't just have a job, but you have a rewarding career. carsales is an equal opportunity employer who prides themselves on providing a diverse workplace that brings out the best in its people. We encourage everyone of all ages and background to apply for our grad program(Including experienced and non-graduates. . We know how important keeping that balance between work/life is and have a range of flexible working options on offer. We are open to this conversation during our recruitment process if you want to know more just ask!
And just a quick one…
Successful candidates joining the carsales family are required to undergo a National Police Record check and must have full-time Australian working rights on an ongoing basis.