As a Graduate Civil Engineer, you will work in one of the world's most iconic mining districts, which has pioneered several Mining innovations whilst producing some of the current Local and Global Mining and Resource leaders. Our industry-leading and experienced professionals will challenge you each step of the way – to think differently, ask questions and come up with creative solutions. You will have access to unrivalled opportunities and unlimited potential to grow your career. This is your opportunity to test your skills and creativity in real situations, working with some of the best in your field. If you are keen to grow with us, relish the opportunity to work and live in Mount Isa and build an exciting career, we want to hear from you.
The successful applicant will have:
With operations across the globe, there is a world of opportunities waiting for you at Glencore. Glencore provides unrivalled career and development prospects, great communities and the opportunity to work with leaders in your field. As part of Glencore's Graduate Program, you will:
• Receive structured, professional development with a real focus on-the-job experience;
• Have scheduled networking and social events with other graduates and members of the senior management teams;
• Be mentored by experienced professionals in your field and receive practical support from business leaders;
• Attend a structured Graduate Professional Development Program designed to accelerate your leadership potential; and ultimately
• Be assisted to achieving your chosen career trajectory, with many of our graduates going on to become leaders in our business.
You will be entitled to a comprehensive range of benefits aimed at attracting and retaining our most valuable asset, our people. We offer competitive remuneration and other financial benefits like housing assistance, relocation, three month's transit accommodation and access to numerous discounts. While it is easy to focus on remuneration, other benefits include training and development, ambassadorship opportunities, health and lifestyle, recognition and reward programs as well as lifestyle rosters.
Come start your career with a Top 100 Graduate Employer and see how far we can take you.
Applications will only be accepted via our website and close 19th April 2020.