What Change Will You Lead as a L'Oréal Graduate?
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
- 2 rotational 6-month assignments across our divisions: Active Cosmetics, Consumer Products, Luxe & Professional Products
- One month experience of project-based work in the field under the guidance of internal top talent
- Learning and development programs designed to enhance your growth including two weeks of dedicated training and immersion into the business
- HR support and mentoring from our top internal talent
- Opportunities to work across different departments, and with industry-leading agencies and external clients
- The opportunity to fast-track your career with a guaranteed permanent position in the business
ABOUT THE ROLE - MARKETING GRADUATE
- End-to-end exposure to traditional and digital marketing campaigns
- Collaboration on devising marketing & sales strategy for product launches and campaigns
- Exposure to operational marketing & marketing management
- Market, product & sales analysis, driving category insights to brand teams
- Some of our previous graduates are now:
Launching new brands
- Spearheading process improvement projects that will be implemented company-wide
- Change the role of digital marketing for our brands
- Managing E-commerce portal launches
- High-flying ex-pats scattered throughout the world!
We are looking for passionate, entrepreneurial and innovative graduates to help us create the future of Beauty, commencing Jan 2021. You will forge your own career path, going beyond what you thought was possible by reacting fast and taking risks. You will need to have leadership skills, and be able to take direction as well. We'll expect you to be able to hit the ground running, so you will ideally have some work or internship experience.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA AND DATES
- Please submit your resume and academic transcript upon applying
- Shortlisted candidates must go through a series of cognitive and video screening hosted by L'Oréal
- Candidates must be available to attend an assessment centre commencing week beginning 11 May 2020
- Applications close on the 5 April 2020
- Degree qualified within a relevant discipline
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Ambition and the ability to collaborate with diverse and like-minded individuals!
- An open mindset, willing to embrace risks, accepts failures and support growth!
- Strong focus on consumers and the desire to go beyond!
- Must be an Australian Permanent Resident or an Australian/NZ Citizen to apply. Students who do not have these working rights will not be considered.
- Annual Product Allowance, Profit Share, Life insurance and Income Protection
- On-site gym, on-site café & on-site staff shop
- Access to Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
- Corporate & Staff discounts as well as to use
- International career opportunities
- Summer hours (Shorter Friday hours during summer)
- Flexible work arrangements
- Internal launches & events
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L'Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.