About the Business
Working at the forefront of the industry, we provide our Graduates with a stimulating environment that challenges them to think laterally and excel beyond even their own expectations.
McConnell Dowell is a major engineering, construction, building, and maintenance contractor operating in 23 locations throughout Australia, Asia, New Zealand, the Pacific Islands, and the Middle East. Our vision is to build better communities through safe, smart and efficient infrastructure.
McConnell Dowell is now accepting applications from Engineering, Commercial, Health, Safety, Environment & Quality, Human Resource and Finance Graduates for our 2021 Graduate program.
What we offer a Graduate working for McConnell Dowell:
- Project work: Gain experience working on exciting projects all around Australia. Our graduates are not confined to an office and work out on-site building pipelines, rail tracks, roads and much more
- Professional development: Be provided with formal learning opportunities and exposure to many facets of our business
- Flexibility: We provide a tailored program with flexibility in our rotations, to allow you to continue working in areas you enjoy
- Mentoring: Receive mentoring from industry experts at McConnell Dowell who will support you through your entire graduate program
- Workplace culture: An environment where employees feel encouraged to learn and grow from strong industry leaders in our organisation
To be considered for the Program you must meet the following criteria:
- Have completed a relevant tertiary qualification by the end of 2020 or within the past two years
- Be a self-sufficient person who requires limited supervision and have a strong focus on results
- Have a positive attitude and keen desire to learn on-the-job
- Be competent in the use of MS Office
- Be able to demonstrate exceptional communication skills, time management and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Be passionate about McConnell Dowell's values of safety & care, honesty & integrity, customer focus, teamwork and performance excellence
- Have a strong commitment to the safety promise of "Home Without Harm"
- Be a permanent resident of Australia
- Be willing to relocate around Australia
Please ensure the below documents are submitted in your application:
- Cover letter
- Recent academic transcript (unofficial record if you are graduating at the end of 2020)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company.