Are you looking for a program that offers the flexibility, support, and mentorship that will allow you to take control of your learning?
Are you eager for "hands-on" work, on-site & amongst the action?
We hope by now that you will be eager to start your adventure! From catching flights to site to catching up for coffee with your new work family, the Monadelphous Graduate Program will offer exactly that – adventure!
As a Monadelphous Graduate, you'll get firsthand experience working in one of our three divisions; Engineering and Construction, Maintenance and Industrial Services or Corporate Services.
No matter what discipline you are graduating in, you will be involved in the practical management of our projects. This could include executing a fixed plant shut-down, coordinating subcontractors on high profile resource and infrastructure projects, or conducting site safety inspections!
What Do We Look For?
- Graduates looking to start their adventure
- An Engineering degree within the following disciplines; Mechanical, Civil & Structural, Mechatronic, Chemical, Electrical and Electrical & Instrumentation
- A passion for the work we do and the desire to do real "hands-on" work in the field!
- Strong decision-making and analytical skills, commercial acumen and creative thinking!
- Resilience, diligence, a passion for teamwork and a focus on safety!
- Previous work experience within your chosen field
- Australian or New Zealand Citizenship or Permanent Residency
- Undergraduates who are in their final year of studies, or Graduates who have completed their degree in the past two years
10 Great Reasons to Join Our Program:
- Experience real work – At Monadelphous you won't sit behind a desk all day. You'll be a hands-on experience. Majority of graduates will go to the site, getting exposure to some of the world's largest Oil & Gas, Mining and Infrastructure projects.
- Ongoing support- You'll receive formal training with continuous guidance and support from your peers and mentors, every step of the way.
- Travel and Adventure - You never know where you could end up or what you might be doing. From working on large scale shutdowns to regional renewable energy projects to some of Australia's largest construction projects – the opportunities are endless, and experiences will be far beyond what you imagined. See Courtney's story on pages 12 & 13 to read about her adventures as one of our graduates.
- Flexibility - You can expect a structured, competency-based development program that offers you the flexibility to progress at your own pace.
- Team that is Family - The Mono's workplace culture is like no other. You'll be working with a team that feels like family, so no matter where you are, you'll never feel alone.
- Mentoring - At Monadelphous we have people that have worked for global operators, people with international experience, and some that have enjoyed their time so much at Monadelphous that they never left. Either way, you'll get to work alongside and learn from some of the most talented and respected professionals in the industry.
- Industry Leaders - Renowned for delivery and service excellence, we're perceived as leaders in our field, and not just by our customers, but by our peers and competitors too. So there's no doubt that completing a Graduate Program with Monadelphous will be a truly great start to your career.
- Development Opportunities - We're a perfect size - big enough to be involved with some of Australia's biggest and most complex projects but small enough that you'll be noticed and recognised as top talent that we want to progress.
- Challenge- We'll challenge and support you to achieve your long-term goals, be it becoming a subject matter expert, developing leadership skills or working towards achieving chartered status through the relevant professional bodies.
- Job Security - If you impress, then there's the opportunity to secure ongoing employment at the end of the Graduate Program.
The Monos Way
Besides the big project wins and entering new markets, seeing Monadelphous evolve and continuously improve is what gets us fired up.
Many organisations talk about their commitments to gender equality and reconciliation in Australia, but as a contractor, we're doers, not talkers. Our Gender Diversity and Inclusion plan has clear targets and is working towards achieving a Stretch Reconciliation Action Plan, to enhance the lives of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People. We know the application of technology will be a competitive advantage and innovation is high on our agenda, too. For example, our customers are creating mines of the future, so to succeed, we need to play our part in driving productivity and safety improvements.
That's where you come in. We genuinely see our graduates as our future leaders. We don't just want you to join us for the Grad Program; we want you to spend those first years learning our business and applying your knowledge, then develop into leaders that will challenge the status quo, drive advancement and actively contribute to our strategic aims.
We'll start the recruitment process immediately so apply now to be ahead of the crowd!
Top tip! Make sure that your resume and a copy of your most recent academic transcript are submitted as a single file at the time of your application.
We look forward to hearing from you!