At Protiviti, you make a positive impact on our clients, the company, and your community. We hire creative, curious people who like learning and growing every day. We fuel your curiosity with challenging work, talented colleagues and innovative learning resources. At every level of our team, we build leaders who have the ability to influence and achieve. We value inclusion and encourage you to bring your whole self to work – all of your talents, passions, and priorities… all of the things that make you who you are.
Are you inspired to lead, learn, grow, and make a difference?
You've come to the right place!
About the Role
Our Consulting graduates have the opportunity to put their analytical, problem solving and creativity skills to the test. As technical advisors to clients, you will understand how IT strategies support client business strategies.
Key responsibilities of a consultant include:
- Understanding customer requirements and business objectives;
- Providing strategic advice on using technology to achieve goals;
- Managing initiatives and collaborating with in-house technical staff.
Therefore, a typical consulting engagement can involve:
- analysing an organisation's data;
- determining information system requirements and defining project objectives; and
- making recommendations, such as suggesting appropriate hardware, software and systems.
What You Will Get in Return
At Protiviti we care about our people and their careers. We promise all of our people:
- Ongoing training throughout your career
- Exceptional development opportunities
- A global, collaborative and diverse workplace
- Meaningful rewards and recognition
- An opportunity to have an impact
- A commitment to our communities
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree: Candidates pursuing a bachelor's degree, MBA or master's degree in a relevant discipline (e.g., Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics, MIS or Computer Science).
- Work Rights: Must be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident
- Graduate Status: Must be in the final year of a university course
- Must work well in a team-oriented environment, as well as independently
- Must work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Must possess excellent leadership, communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Must have a desire to learn in a challenging and fast-paced environment, and a receptiveness to feedback and mentoring
- Must have an interest in finance and accounting processes as they relate to the overall business environment
Ability to Travel: The position requires travel to client sites. Out-of-town travel also may be required
Protiviti is not licensed or registered as a public accounting firm and does not issue opinions on financial statements or offer attestation services.