We're looking for six talented and ambitious graduates to join RAA's Digital Graduate Program, commencing in February 2021. The Cyber Security Graduate Analyst is one of those six vacancies.
The Cyber Security Graduate Analyst will be involved in identifying, investigating, remediating and reporting of cyber threats, events, incidents and risks to RAA. This role will have the opportunity to work across many parts of the organisation, through rotations in teams such as Risk and Compliance, and Network Infrastructure.
RAA's 18-month Digital Graduate Program provides budding professionals with:
- Ongoing development opportunities, including our 'Campus to Corporate' Development Program.
- Regular mentoring sessions with a senior employee to help you grow in the right direction.
- A competitive salary, plus staff benefits, including free RAA -Premium Road Service.
- Flexible working arrangements to suit your lifestyle.
- A Diversity & Inclusion Program helping you bring your whole self to work.
- Support and education for your wellbeing and mental health.
- A central café hub, including an onsite chef and baristas.
- A permanent position with RAA upon successful completion of the program!
- Actively hunting for threats that pose a risk to RAA by using detection mechanisms, tactics, security scanning and system forensics.
- Operating and monitoring security technology, including dashboards, event monitoring, alerting and reporting systems.
- Reviewing, analysing, actioning or escalating response to threats from intelligence sources, security logs and reports.
- Implementing automated ways of measuring the effectiveness of the threat intelligence program.
- Implementing and testing upgrades and patches of cybersecurity tools.
- Coordinating third-party support staff while on-site or when remotely accessing RAA Group infrastructure.
What you need:
At RAA we hire on cultural fit first and technical fit second! However, to be successful in the role you will need to have:
- Currently in your final year of a relevant IT degree or graduated in 2019, demonstrating strong understanding in:
- Network design and operation
- Microsoft systems
- Cloud systems and solutions, such as O365, Azure, Google Cloud
- Threat and risk assessment methodologies and standards
- Coding using scripting languages such as Perl, Python, Powershell (desired).
- A methodical approach to problem-solving and analysing information security trends.
- Demonstrated ability in analysing data, identifying threats and evaluating risk.
- Strong customer service ethos with excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ability to explain complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Strong critical reasoning skills, and a curiosity and passion for learning.
Overall, we're looking for people with passion who can help us deliver an improved digital experience across RAA.