What is it?
The Professional Services Organization influences the success of each VMware implementation. We ensure that VMware customers are successfully implementing their business plans from adoption all the way to a fully functioning solution.
The Associate Consultant is a junior-level technology specialist, providing guidance and implementation of use cases into high-quality solutions for Enterprise customers. You will work with more senior members of the team to enhance your job knowledge and skillset on the road to become a Subject Matter Expert.
VMware Professional Services is committed to offering a collaborative and supportive working environment with a full enablement plan and the opportunity to develop in the latest technologies and solutions. We promote an inclusive atmosphere where your voice will be heard, and where you will be part of a dynamic team working in partnership with each other.
What you will be doing
- Collaborate with cross-functional VMware project teams which could consist of VMware pre-sales architects, engineers, product management and support staff.
- Contribute to low-level designs and drive adoption of VMware solutions.
- Develop use cases into high-quality solutions in your specialist area
- Stay within the scope of the contracted work and meet project deadlines. Take ownership and accountability for individual deliverables.
- Discusses project matters with Project Managers and senior members of your team.
- Maintain current, high-level technical knowledge of the entire VMware product line and advanced level knowledge of your specialist area
What we want from you
We are looking for conscientious and responsible individuals who can build on our successful track record and come with us on the next stage of our journey.
- Strong documentation and technical writing skills
- Adaptable and progressive learner with the ability to explain complex technical concepts
- Ability to work independently and work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate well and provide ideas, concepts and accurate information to customers in a pro-active, clear and concise way.
- Recent graduate who graduated within 12 months before the program start date (March 2020)
- You must have the legal right to work in Australia to apply for this position (i.e. Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident)
Why Choose VMware?
- Make an impact on your career path; grow professionally and personally by accessing our in-house learning & development opportunities & education assistance program.
- Voice your creative solutions to new and existing problems and watch them become initiatives.
- Thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis reflects our values of Execution, Passion, Integrity, Customers and Community.
- Earn a competitive compensation package with performance-based bonuses and increases, a generous benefits package that really takes care of your needs and unexpected perks that make working here fun!
Apply Now - Let's shape the future of what's next together.