What Is It?
The Professional Services Organization influences the success of each VMware implementation. We ensure that VMware customers are successfully implementing their business plans from adoption all the way to a fully functioning solution.
The Project Coordinator role is junior level project specialist, leading project activity, communicating, planning and providing scheduling and time tracking for projects in partnership with our Enterprise customers. You will manage project activity, schedule resources, track time and costs and ultimately draw technical delivery projects to a successful conclusion.
VMware Professional Services is committed to offering a collaborative and supportive working environment with a full enablement plan and the opportunity to develop in the latest technologies and solutions. We promote an inclusive atmosphere where your voice will be heard, and where you will be part of a dynamic team working in partnership with each other.
What You Will Be Doing
- Leverage and develop your organization and communication skills with a world-leading software vendor. Align, lead, deliver and delight VMware customers.
- Collaborate with cross-functional VMware project teams which could consist of VMware pre-sales architects, consultants, engineers, project management and support staff.
- Align to and develop project plans to drive deployment and adoption of VMware solutions.
- Develop best practices for project delivery, help scale efficiencies within the business.
- Stay within the scope of the contracted work and meet project deadlines. Take ownership and accountability for project deliverables.
- Work with consultants and customers to maintain project schedules, timesheets and up to date billing.
- Maintain current, high-level technical knowledge of the entire VMware product line and tech industry trends.
What We Want From You
We are looking for conscientious and responsible individuals who can build on our successful track record and come with us on the next stage of our journey.
- Exceptional organization and communication skills. Keep our projects on track and our customers informed!
- Strong documentation and technical literacy skills
- Adaptable and progressive learner with the ability to explain complex technical concepts
- Ability to work independently and work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate well and provide ideas, concepts and accurate information to customers in a pro-active, clear and concise way.
- Recent graduate who graduated within 12 months before the program start date (March 2020)
- You must have the legal right to work in Australia to apply for this position (i.e. Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident)
Why Choose VMware?
- Make an impact on your career path; grow professionally and personally by accessing our in-house learning & development opportunities & education assistance program.
- Voice your creative solutions to new and existing problems and watch them become initiatives.
- Thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis reflects our values of Execution, Passion, Integrity, Customers and Community.
- Earn a competitive compensation package with performance-based bonuses and increases, a generous benefits package that really takes care of your needs and unexpected perks that make working here fun!
Apply Now - Let's shape the future of what's next together.