Developers build our products. You'll have the opportunity to work in one of our Xero teams, innovating new features, fixing bugs and enhancing functionality.
Our teams are made up of full-stack developers, front-end and back-end specialists, and quality engineers. You'll work with technologies like AWS, C#, React, Swift, and SQL.
If you enjoy learning and want to write code that makes our customers happy, we want to hear from you.
You'll have a passion for writing code, learning, sharing ideas and be keen to work in an agile environment.
As a Xero intern...
- You'll spend the summer learning new skills and experiencing what life is like in a bustling tech company.
- You'll start with a close-knit group of interns giving you instant connections around the business. We'll hook you up with a buddy and you'll work closely with your manager to plan your experience.
- We'll help you develop your technical skills and your people skills, so when it comes to the end of the internship, you'll have an idea of where you want your career to go.
Our application process:
- We'll need a copy of your CV, links to online projects, your website, GitHub/Stack Overflow, and anything else you want to show us.
- We'll also need a copy of your academic transcript – we know it won't be complete until the end of the year, so just send us everything so far.
- Instead of a cover letter, in your online application, we'll ask you to tell us a bit about yourself and you'll get to answer a few questions of your choice.
- You'll need to be a citizen or permanent resident to apply. We'll need a copy of your passport and visa for a start date in Feb 2021.
Applications close on 27 April 2020.
To find out more, and apply, check out our website