The partner consultant team looks after our accounting and bookkeeping customers – known as our partners. We're involved in the sales cycle for our partner practices, helping move their business to cloud-based tools and services.
You'll help the team move partners over to Xero. This means helping with technical deep dives, doing demos of Xero, converting practices to Xero, and providing post-conversion support.
You'll also get the chance to visit and see different types of practices, getting a taste of the industry.
This is perfect for students studying accounting, finance, or business management.
As a Xero intern:
- You'll spend the summer learning new skills and experiencing what life is like in a bustling tech company.
- You'll start with a close-knit group of interns giving you instant connections around the business. We'll hook you up with a buddy and you'll work closely with your manager to plan your experience.
- We'll help you develop your technical skills and your people skills, so when it comes to the end of the internship, you'll have an idea of where you want your career to go.
The application process:
- For accounting & partner sales specialists, applications open on the 2 March 2020.
- We'll need a copy of your CV, cover letter, and anything else you want to show us.
- We'll also need a copy of your academic transcript – we know it won't be complete until the end of the year, so just send us everything so far.
- You'll need to be a citizen or permanent resident to apply.
Applications close on 31 July 2020.