Quality engineers ensure we provide our customers with a beautiful product experience. We're responsible for finding bugs in the system and preventing them from happening in the first place. We work with the whole product team from beginning to end to promote best quality practices and keep quality as the focus.
Working as part of a cross-functional team, we perform a broad range of tasks during the development of any new features. We work closely with other teams including product designers, product owners and developers.
As a Xero intern...
- You'll spend the summer learning new skills and experiencing what life is like in a bustling tech company.
- You'll start with a close-knit group of interns giving you instant connections around the business. We'll hook you up with a buddy and you'll work closely with your manager to plan your experience.
- We'll help you develop your technical skills and your people skills, so when it comes to the end of the internship, you'll have an idea of where you want your career to go.
Our application process:
- We'll need a copy of your CV, links to online projects, your website, GitHub/Stack Overflow, and anything else you want to show us.
- We'll also need a copy of your academic transcript – we know it won't be complete until the end of the year, so just send us everything so far.
- Instead of a cover letter, in your online application, we'll ask you to tell us a bit about yourself and you'll get to answer a few questions of your choice.
- You'll need to be a citizen or permanent resident to apply.
Applications close on 31 July 2020.
To find out more, and apply, check out our website