As a graduate engineer, you'll have the opportunity to rotate through different specialisations in both product and platform teams.
In our product teams, we innovate new features, fix bugs, and enhance functionality. Our teams are made up of front-end and back-end specialists, work on desktop and mobile applications and do full-stack development.
In our platform teams, we build things that last a long time and everyone relies on. Rotations include platform development, site and data reliability, development, architecture, integration, and platform-as-a-service engineers.
With a choice of rotations throughout the grad year, you're empowered to drive your own learning and explore different roles before making a decision on what you want to specialise in.
What we need from you
- Ideally, you'll have some or all of the following:
- technical examples of work outside your course, such as developing a new framework, learning a new language, being active on Stack Overflow, or have a great GitHub profile
- be able to take a logical approach to work and cope well with change
- be a great communicator who likes working in agile teams
- like working with servers or data, and if you like to script or write code then that's a great combo
- love problem solving, thinking on your feet, helping other people and taking the initiative
- enjoy investigating why things work, not just how they work
- enjoy building solutions for other Xeros, removing pain points and making their lives easier
As a graduate engineer, you'll get
- four rotations across the technology teams in your grad year
- access to learning programs to build on your professional and technical skills
- support from your mentors, managers and the grad team
- networking opportunities across our global teams
If this sounds like you, get in touch! We'd love to hear from you.